For all your technical diving needs, the all-new POWERCOM and MILCOM lines carry wireless communication output to the next level. The specially designed rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers more power for a greater range, up to 14 hours of run time and a dramatically improved overall battery life, meaning that when you need it the device can keep you connected. Looking for added protections for communication?
Don’t go any further. With the all-new Scrambler Mode of POWERCOM and MILCOM, for the first time in wireless communication history, wireless communications can now be transmitted discreetly and more securely. POWERCOM and MILCOM are really the next generation of Wireless Diver Communications, taking on additional features such as Extra Loud Voice Menu Volume Control, better mounting and strain reliefs, and more replaceable components for serviceability.
- Increased Power & Range
- Included Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger
- Greatly Improved Battery Life
- New “Extra High” Volume Menu Option In Voice Menu • Scrambler Mode
- Improved Cable Strain Reliefs
- Replaceable Cable for Different Connectors
- Belt Clip Durability Increased and User Replaceable
- Additional User Replaceable Components
- Can be converted into a portable Surface Station with optional CDK-6 Kit
Learn More At: https://www.oceantechnologysystems.com/powercom-milcom/
Read More Equipment News, Milcom, Ocean Technology Systems, Powercom, Underwater Communications, Underwater Wireless Communications Introducing, from Ocean Technology Systems, New POWERCOM, MILCOM Underwater Communications Systems