Isotta is shipping their housing for the Sony a7S III. It has a 120mm bayonet port mount and can be fitted with two fiber optic or electrical flash sync bulkheads. It is also supplied with two M16 and one M24 port, to allow for HDMI out if required.
The Isotta housing for the Sony a7S Mark III is shipping now, priced at 2.690,00 € Incl. 22% VAT.
Isotta Underwater Camera Housing for Sony AlphaS III
Castelnuovo del Garda (VR), Italy, January, 2021
ISOTTA is pleased to announce the launch of its new underwater housing for Sony Alpha 7S III. This high-quality housing is hand-crafted and 100% made in Italy maximizing the underwater
performance of the Sony full frame power house.
The durable, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum body in its signature red color weighs only 2300 grams including handles. It is designed to give photographers access to all functionalities of this advanced camera.
This Isotta housing is built in a compact form factor and offers an ergonomic interface with all aluminum controls placed within easy reach of the users hand. To make the interface even more convenient all function icons are laser engraved, so that photographers always know which functions they are using – a unique feature of Isotta housings. It’s unique single handed open/close mechanism makes it easy to access the camera.
As all Isotta housings the housing guarantees a watertight seal by having double O-rings on all buttons, dials and removable parts. But just to be sure there is a moisture alarm built
in that can warn the user in the unlikely case of a leak with a red LED and an acoustic sound.
The ports of the housing have a 120mm bayonet opening that enables the use of all Sony lenses including larger diameter lenses. Photographers and videographers can chose the
right combination of ports and extensions from the extensive Port Chart.
To connect underwater strobes photographers can chose from two options – either two fiber optic connections with a LED trigger, or sync cord sockets for Nikonos or S6 sync cords. It is also possible to order the housing with both options installed.
The housings feature two M16 ports for port for installation of accessories such as sync cords and vacuum valves. As a new feature Isotta now also offers a M24 port for video monitor cables.
The back housing is fully detachable from the front housing. It features a large anti-scratch glass for the camera display and an optical eye-piece for the camera viewfinder.
Working depth of this housing is 100 metres.
Dimensions: 282 mm W. x 126 mm D. x 185 mm H with handles.
Available from January 2020. The body has a retail price of 2.690,00 € Incl. 22% VAT.
- Signature red color anodized aluminum body;
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
- Two fiber optic ports;
- Two M16 ports and one M24 ports, for installation of accessories, e.g. sync cords, vacuum valves or monitors; Optional installation of LED trigger or sync sockets or both
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
- Sliding camera tray with lock;
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
- Wide glass for the display and optical eye-piece for viewfinder;
- Dual O-ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
- Moisture sensor with acoustic signal and LED indicator (replaceable battery);
- Removable port – 120mm bayonet;
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor;
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
- M8 screw hole located on upper side of the housing for accessories such as focus lights;
- Two M6 holes on bottom of housing bottom for accessories such as tripods or strobe brackets;
- Replaceable viewfinder compatible with INON X-2 magnifiers and angled viewfinders;
- Depth rated to 100 metres;
- Weight: 2,300 grams with handles;
- Size: 282 mm W. x 126 mm D. x 185 mm H with handles.
Isotecnic Srl designs and crafts underwater camera housings and accessories for DSLR, compact, mirrorless and action cameras under its family name brand ISOTTA – 100% made in Italy.
Since 1967 Isotta’s family has marketed high-end equipment for underwater video, photography and lighting starting its own production in 1980 in Castelnuovo del Garda (Verona), Northern Italy.
Read More Wetpixel.com