SSI is strongly supporting the creation of new SSI Professionals with the currently running “We Want You” crossover campaign. However, what’s the point of creating new professionals if they don’t know where to find potential job offers? To help bridge this gap, SSI has updated the job advertisement areas and placed them in several more prominent places on the SSI website.
Representation on job page
- Possible entry points are via the header (icon), menu (More / MySSI / Jobs), and MyDiveGuide
- Map section is location-related and list view is center point related
- User can limit results using the following filter options:
– Search for location
– Free text search: Search for specific keywords (e.g. center name, etc.)
– Qualification: Job offers according to training level
– Special Skills: Job offers for additional qualifications (e.g. boat license)
– Languages: Job offers in certain languages
Representation on center detailed page
- All centers that post job offers receive a prominent banner
- After clicking, you are directed to the list of all open job offers
- Each job can be clicked on individually and has its own details page
- Prospective customers can contact the center
See more in our how-to video here:
Representation on MyDiveGuide
- MyDiveGuide Home: Selected destinations will be promoted weekly under the module “Diving Career Opportunities”. Clicking on a destination takes you to the pre-selected “Job Locator “.
- Additional icon in the banner area on the Destination Pages enables quick access to the Job Locator
See more in our how-to video here.
Read MoreDiving, job offers, job page, jobs, SSIDive SSI