Fuel your dive business in 2021 with specialist marketing tools, resources and support from your EMEA Marketing team. Whether you’re looking to drive new diver and pro acquisition, grow your brand awareness or drive Continued Education certifications – we’ve got what you need!
For even more marketing support, be sure to join our Monthly Live Marketing drop-in sessions with Cathy and Omar via PADI Pros FaceBook.
We understand that finding the time to create beautiful and effective marketing assets can be challenging so we’ve made it easy for you to improve your marketing with our PADI Toolkits. All these toolkits have been created in Canva for PADI Dive Centers and Resorts to edit with your business information and local language. To use this toolkit effectively, you’ll need a Canva account.
Access the latest live and recorded PADI EMEA Marketing webinars to support your business in 2021. Recent highlights, available to watch now, include:
- eLearning Marketing Toolkit – Watch now
- Guide to Using Canva – Watch now
- How to Build a Marketing Strategy– Watch now
- Organic Social Media Best Practice – Watch now
- Email Marketing Best Practice – Watch now
- How to Create Engaging Social Content – Watch now
- Paid Marketing Best Practice – Watch now
- 2021 Member Marketing Toolbox – Access here
- eLearning Affiliate Linking Guide – Access here
- Public Relations for Dive Businesses – Access here
- PADI Ambassadiver Program – Learn more
- PADI Torchbearer Community – Learn more
Use these handy checklists to get you set up and ready to promote your dive business online quickly and improve the way you do diver marketing.
- Introduction to Open Water – Download
- Instagram – Download
- Facebook – Download
- Facebook Groups – Download
- YouTube – Download
- TikTok – Download
- Mailchimp – Download
- Website – Download
- SEO – Download
- Blog – Download – Download
- Google My Business – Download
- Tripadvisor – Download
PADI Dive Guides
It’s a new year with new benefits available for all PADI® Members, starting with PADI Dive Guides . Launching March 2021, PADI Dive Guides offers an easy, effective and free way for PADI Members to attract both potential and certified divers to explore diving in their own backyards. Learn more
Download the digital brochure below, available in 13 languages, and follow the 3 easy steps to get started with PADI Dive Guides.
PADI COVID-19 Dive Map
This interactive global map gives divers around the world a real-time view of where diving is available, and which dive shops are open for business. The COVID-19 Dive Map was developed to get divers back in the water as soon as possible, and to keep them engaged and learning when that’s not possible. Learn more
PADI Adventures App
The PADI Adventures app is designed to drive new and repeat business from occasional, lapsed or previously disconnected divers into their local PADI Dive Centers and Resorts as soon as diving is available. To prepare for a global consumer launch of the Adventures App, as many PADI Dive Centers and Resorts as possible need to be live and loaded to ensure this becomes a valuable tool for the global dive community. Learn more
As local diving begins to reemerge region-by-region around the world, PADI® Dive Centers, Resorts and Dive Boats are readying their operations to resume diving, training and business operations while responsibly reducing COVID-19 transmission risk. Though no business can guarantee zero risk, implementing a proactive policy to manage and reduce the threat of COVID-19, and implementing it consistently, is key to reducing the risk of spreading this disease and giving divers confidence to dive in again. To assist PADI Members in this effort, PADI has compiled resources and best practice recommendations for COVID-19 risk reduction.
Reduce Risk while reopening your operation
- Best Practices to Reduce Transmission Risk
- Poster – 8 Risk Reduction Steps for Divers
- TecRec and PSD Skill Conduct Recommendations During COVID19
- Travel and Diving Safety Tips During and After COVID-19
Global PADI Communication: Stay up-to-date with the thoughts of Drew Richardson, President and CEO, PADI Worldwide. Read more.
- Business support articles on the PADI Blog
- PADI Pros Europe Facebook page
- PADI Pros Africa Facebook page
- PADI Pros Middle East Facebook page
Europe, Middle East & AfricaPADI Pros